General Rental Conditions works4you 2023-2024
Your reservation is confirmed when you have paid the deposit, you agree to the terms and conditions and your booking is firm. The reservation is only final when 50% of the rental costs have been paid.
You must pay an advance of 50% when making your reservation. The remainder must be paid 6 weeks in advance of your stay.
The deposit is per booking. Just like the rent, you must pay this 50% when booking and 50% with the final payment 1 month before your stay. The deposit will be refunded no later than 2 weeks after your stay minus the electricity costs incurred and any additional costs resulting from theft, breakage or excessive cleaning.
The electricity meter readings are taken by a separate meter on arrival and departure.
If you have left your keys inside, we can come and help you, but we will charge you 25 euros for this, in the event that you leave the keys on the inside of the door or lose them, we must have a locksmith come and replace the lock. These costs are then also taxed and can amount to 500 euros.
The prices are up to date and can be viewed on this website.
Included: TV, Wi-Fi, and welcome package.
Not included: final cleaning, Electra consumption and any damage/theft / excessive cleaning.
Cancellation is possible up to 2 weeks after booking. You will be reimbursed the full amount paid. Cancellation 2 months before the planned stay. You will be reimbursed 25% of your down payment. In that case, the already paid 50% will be refunded. Cancellation within 2 months before arrival, nothing will be refunded. We recommend that you take out proper travel insurance.
Damage to apartment and inventory:
Please note that when you book a Works 4 you, you accept the following damage conditions:
- You must keep the accommodation and its contents, including all furniture, electronic devices, fittings, and objects, on or near the accommodation in the same state of repair as at the start of the stay, and you must keep the accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general to leave the order in which you found it on arrival.
- There is an inventory list in each apartment. In the event of loss, theft, breakage, or damage to the goods, the repair or replacement costs will be deducted from your deposit, as well as any additional cleaning if the property has been left in an unreasonable condition. If the amount exceeds the deposit, the total costs will be charged.
- In case of damage, breakages, or losses, the renter must immediately inform the manager, as soon as reasonably possible, but always before check-out. If you notice defects that have not been caused by you but have arisen due to wear and tear or normal use, we kindly ask you to report this immediately, so that we can replace or solve it quickly.
We would urge you to use the air conditioning only when necessary; so not in the bedrooms during the day, when the windows are open or when you are not at home. Unnecessary use of air conditioning is the biggest cause of high power consumption.
A number of tips to keep the energy consumption of the air conditioner in check:
- Make sure there is as little sun as possible. Shield the room to be cooled from the sun by closing curtains or lowering the sun blinds.
- Make use of cool outside air. If possible, cool the room with fresh outside air. For example at night or early in the morning.
- Turn on the air conditioning on time! If you turn on the air conditioning when it gets too hot in the room, you are actually too late. The air conditioner has to work less hard and you save energy if you have it on before the heat has entered the room.
NB!! An air conditioner cannot cool from 30 degrees to 20 degrees in one go, you have to do this step by step with a difference of 5 degrees, otherwise, the air conditioner will work well and the air conditioner will eventually break. The owner can then recover this from you.
Smoking is not allowed in all works4you rental houses.
If you do smoke inside, you will be charged 250 euros.
If pets are allowed, the following rules apply:
The pets are not allowed on the couches, not in the bedrooms and they are NOT allowed to be left alone in the house. This is to prevent complaints. If we do receive complaints, we will ask you once whether you want to comply with the house rules, otherwise, we are forced to terminate the contract immediately and you can leave the house.
The maximum occupancy of each apartment is stated in the description.
The maximum occupancy must be strictly respected. This also applies when you are getting visitors.
Check-in and check-out.
Check-in is from 3 p.m. (you can sometimes check in earlier in consultation)
You can check in with us until 8 p.m., and after 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., we charge a surcharge of €25 for late check-in. This amount must be paid in cash to the host at check-in.
Check-out is at 10:00 am because new guests can come in on the same day.